Let’s articulate your product ideainto a well defined scope of work
your breakthrough idea to us in an intensive session.
We believe communication is key in order to turn a path-breaking idea into a functionally designed product. Here’s why a scoping session is a good starting point.
- Focuses on bilateral communication which generates value and knowledge sharing.
- Strategizes and equips you with all the information regarding project planning.
- Provides insights into our work culture and practices.
- Documenting a scope of work seamlessly guides you towards your end goal.
- Tailor-made technological stack that aligns with your requirements.
- Outlines project delivery along with potential cost estimates.
We deliver the right product by asking the right questions. Here’s a glimpse into how we conduct a scoping session.
Before we deploy our team and kickstart the development process, we would want you tocommunicate your requirements, goals and vision. After spending a considerable amount oftime on your idea, we shape your vision by offering you insights on tech expertise, userexperience, and business know-how.
By advancing the understanding of your goals and vision, we analyze the scope ofwork. We put years of experience and technical expertise to steer your project intothe right direction. After thoughtful review, we discuss expectations and strive toenhance your understanding of the idea and its functionalities.We infer your value propositions, characterize your product and define the scope ofthe project.
Epic is an integral part of the software development process. We map yourbusiness ideas, outline the MVP and prioritize your milestones. A well organizedproject facilitates smooth sailing towards the end goal.
After outlining the project scope and drafting an epic, we arrive at the end goal of this session - a well-defined scope of work. A Statement of Work (SOW) is a detailed report where we underline your designed project scope and a ballpark estimation of project budget and timeline.