Our company is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team.
- Effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Create full mockups of UX flows, components, and Freedom services;
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
- Developing and annotating user flows, journeys, and persona;
- Illustrate design ideas with clear storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes;
- Conduct design brainstorms with product owners to understand the product details and user needs;
- Drive digital design process – including websites, digital campaigns, and interactive experiences;
- Defining and managing the appropriate design approach for differentiating experiences;
- Create workflows, low-fi designs, high-quality designs, and other artifacts needed to collaborate and iterate from vision through execution;
- Work with the Product Team including input sessions, UX reviews etc;
- Creating original design, typography, iconography, and art for digital screens centered around modern & industry-trending designs;
- Pushing yourself and the team for continuous improvement in our design and design processes through open communication and feedback;
- You’ll design the solutions, features, iterations, tests, and delightful moments that will take VRAI to the next level;
- Creating frameworks and model which enable others to understand key concepts and relationships as well as generate valuable input;
- Lead digital projects from strategy to conceptualization, prototyping, and final execution.
- Understanding of front-end development and database-driven functionality to foster a strong partnership with our developers;
- Expertise with user research/usability testing;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Angular;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- You have a breathtaking portfolio;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of the agile software development mindset and tools, including Jira, Git, and Jenkins;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- 3+ years of experience with UI design;
- Strong analytical ability with proven strength in suggesting creative solutions and innovative ideas;
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of user centered design methodologies and user experience best practices;
- Good time management skills;
- Experience in digital customer experience design, graphic and visual arts, including responsive design pattern creation and usage.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be proficient with front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. It will be great if you are familiar with Agile methodologies.
Tech Stack:-MongoDB, ReactJS, Node JS , ExpressJS/NestJS/Fastify, CSSJob
- Execute software solutions by employing creative and non-conventional approaches to build solutions or resolve technical problems.
- Develop secure and high-quality production code while maintaining synchronous algorithms that integrate with relevant systems.
- Create architecture and design artifacts for complex applications, ensuring that software code development meets design constraints.
- Gather, analyze, synthesize, and visualize data from diverse and extensive datasets to continuously improve software applications and systems.
- Proactively identify hidden problems and patterns in data, leveraging insights to enhance coding practices and system architecture.
Contribute to software engineering communities of practice and participate in events exploring new and emerging technologies.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of Typescript, ReactJS, Redux and Hooks.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience on Restful API.
- Knowledge of Figma would be plus.
- Knowledge of Angular would be plus.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL/SQL technologies.
- Understanding of caching and third-party integration.
- Proficient in coding with one or more programming languages.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and ensuring operational stability.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging, and maintaining code within a large corporate environment, using modern programming languages and database querying languages.
- Overall understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
We are seeking a passionate Android Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Android application development, including various architectural patterns, custom module development, and module-based architecture. You will work alongside our product and design teams to implement new features, improve existing ones, and ensure that our applications are both functional and delightful to our users.
- Develop and maintain Android applications using Java and Kotlin.
- Implement MVVM and MVP architectural patterns in app development.
- Understand and handle the complete lifecycle of Android apps, including creation, persistence, background processes, and destruction.
- Integrate with backend services using Retrofit.
- Implement caching mechanisms to optimize app performance and user experience.
- Develop custom modules as per project requirements.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the implementation of user-friendly UI/UX.
- Work on module-based architecture to streamline app development and maintenance.
- Identify and fix bugs, as well as improve application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Experience with other architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience with Android Jetpack components.
- Portfolio of released applications on the Play Store.
Can’t find the one for you right now? Sign up to get job updates.
Or write directly to email@example.com
We’re hiring people who share our values and passion. You might be just starting out or have years of experience—either way, we’d like to hear from you and see the projects you’re proud of.
Want to take your skills to the next level? We’re here to help.
FIND YOUR FIT
Your health matters to us. Enjoy the office gym and in-house sports teams.
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
We love getting the team out of the office for all kinds of fun.
GET YOUR CONFERENCE ON
Never stop learning. Attend events and conferences — on us.
INSPIRED OFFICE SPACES
Take a break with foosball, Oculus and even a rooftop bar.
Top startups trust us to help develop and wow every day.